Looking for something specific? Type it here and let Google search find it for you
Looking for Easy Dog Treat Recipes? You wish to pamper your dog with a yummy and healthy delicacy but don’t always have the time to prepare something special like homemade gourmet dog treats?
No problem! There is a number of great, easy dog treats we can all find in our kitchen. Or, we can make them using simple and easy to find ingredients.
I promise that your dog will love them!
Just remember: There are some very dangerous foods for dogs that you should NEVER use in any of the easy dog treat recipes.
In this list, there is actually NO recipe.
Your dog doesn’t really care if you have spent time trying to make the perfect cookies. All that matters to her is whether the treat smells and tastes good!
Simple as that.
- A hot dog cut into small cubes, grilled or microwaved until crisp
- Cooked chicken or turkey bites
- Hard boiled eggs (don’t give the yolk if your dog has a weight problem. A quarter of
the white is very tasty and low calorie treat)
- Raw carrots
- A slice of apple
- Ice cubes made by chicken or beef broth (perfect treat for the hot summer days)
- Low fat cheese
- One or two tablespoons of yogurt or peanut butter in a kong toy
In the second category there are recipes for dog treats YOU CAN MAKE:
Get in the kitchen and make these
easy dog treat recipes NOW!
The instructions are same for all. I told you they are easy to make!
The only thing you have to remember is to keep them in the refrigerator, stored in an airtight container and that your dog should eat them within 5-7 days. Why? Because they have no preservatives of course.
Although I doubt there will be any left after 5 days!
Sweet Apple Cookies
- Take a big mixing bowl and combine all ingredients,except water.
- Add some water, pouring little by little and mixing well. Just enough to form a soft dough. Add more water if dough is stiff or some extra flour if it's too sticky.
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes. Roll out to 1/4 inch thick and cut into your favorite shapes. You can use a cookie cutter, the open end of a small glass or simply a knife or pizza cutter.
- Preheat over to 370 F (180 C).Place treats on a greased baking sheet (or line baking paper) and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool thoroughly before serving.
All the easy dog treat recipes and the gourmet dog treat recipes on happy-lucky-dog.com have been tasted & approved by Roza.
New! CommentsHave something to say about what you just read? Leave a comment in the box below.