Looking for something specific? Type it here and let Google search find it for you
Cute Dog Pictures
Everyone loves cute dog pictures. It's one of those precious "little things" that can make you smile, even on the hardest days... Make your heart melt. That's what cute dogs do!
Submit YOUR Favorite Cute Dog photo(s) HERE
In my site you'll find pictures of cute dogs from my personal photo collection (a really big
collection), cute dog photos of my pooch, my friends' dogs, dogs we
meet during our daily walks and many more! Also, in this page you'll find some Great Tips on Taking Beautiful Photographs of Your Pet.
Do you have a cute photo of YOUR DOG you'd love to share with us?
It will only take you a few seconds! CLICK AND SHARE
Remember! You can CLICK on the pictures to enlarge
This is Hera! All smiles...
Meet Casper! Resting at his favorite spot and posing for a great shot.
That's my girl Roza! She has been my inspiration for building this site...
"Just a quick smile from my dog, Lightning! She is a rescue dog, about 9 years old and my BEST BUDDY"
submitted by Jake Marble
Tips on Taking Great Photographs of Your Dog
Wouldn’t it be great if you were able
to capture some of your dog's best moments? Sometimes that's easy, but
there are times when the moment is gone before you even get your
camera... There are a few simple TIPS to help you when photographing
your little friend.
- Think about your dog’s daily routine. Think of those moments you usually stop and say “oh…that’s so cute”? It doesn’t have to be something "special". A sleeping dog can be a great topic for a cute dog picture.
- Keep your camera in the same, easy to reach, place. Once you’ve spotted your dog doing something you’d like to photograph go and get it. It is even better to turn it on in a different room as many dogs get upset by the opening sound and stop what they were doing.
- Carry the camera with you (or use your cell phone’s camera) when you walk the dog. That is a great opportunity to take lovely photos in different decors, with other dogs etc.
- Get in close or use the zoom if your camera offers this function.
- Get down on the dog’s level. This is very important for a natural outcome.
- Avoid using the flash, as many dogs get frightened (not mine, she has become so used to being photographed that she poses for me).
- Pay attention to the background. This is one more secret for cute dog pictures.
- Follow your dog when s/he doesn’t see you and you’ll have the opportunity to take some of your best photos.
- Take a lot of pictures. The more shots taken the better chances for you to get a great photo.
- Ask for help. A second person with your dog’s favorite treats will make your job much easier. Use treats, toys or whatever catches your dog’s attention.
- Include other people or pets in your photos.
- Make sure that you have plenty of space on your memory card and new or charged batteries.
See More Big Dog Pictures!
Some More Cute Dog Pictures
"This is Rocki enjoying the sun..."
submitted by Sheryl Oleson Wachter
Beautiful like the flowers!
submitted by Monniek De Bruyn Faul
Do you like cute puppy photos?
You'll LOVE this new page on our site!
We'd LOVE to Meet Your Dogs!
Do you have a favorite picture of your dog? One that puts a smile on your face every time you see it? Let's say, your furry friend playing, sleeping, caught in the act or simply posing for a great snapshot?
Why not share it with the rest of the world? Especially with people who can truly appreciate a dog photo and understand what that means to you!
You could write us about your dog's:
What You Love Most About Your Friend
Or... Just Anything You Wish To Share
You can submit 1-4 of your favorite pics. ALL submissions will be posted on this site and a link will be published on Facebook, Twitter and soon to more social platforms.
- Can you write a text of 300-400 words? Fantastic! Your pet will acquire his/ her own page on this site!
- You just want to share one (or more) photo/s and write a few lines? That's fine too. Use this form, or just send me an e-mail at:email@example.com and your photo will be posted on our BLOG HERE
Maximum image size is 800x600. If you need to resize you can use your graphics software or a Web-based resizer.
Liked these cute dog pictures? Then I'm sure you'd love to see some
Funny Dog Photos too!
Click to Watch Funny Dog Videos
If you like what you've found on our site, please click the
Facebook LIKE & SHARE Buttons.
Follow Happy Lucky Dog on Instagram
Visit and LIKE our Facebook Page
For Daily Posts, Super Cute Photos & Many More